|Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB has identified core values which underpin the work of Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB and relate to the work of the organisation with students / learners, staff and community. These core values provide a customer charter that guides the work of the organisation in responding to the needs of students / learners / trainees / staff and the community. Alongside each of these Values, corresponding Behaviours have been mapped, outlining how the organisation puts the values into effect.
- We will look to be solution focused, flexible and open to new ideas.
- We will endeavour to respond to everybody who contacts the ETB.
- We will use relevant data and we will endeavour to make our service responsive in meeting the needs of our people.
- We will strive for excellence in all that we do.
- We will actively seek and recognise new standards and ways to improve our service.
- We will evaluate the suitability of our systems, structures and programmes to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- We will treat everyone with respect and in a professional manner in accordance with our governance principles.
- We will promote a positive image both inside and outside of the organisation.
- We will encourage and engage in continuous professional development.
- We will reflect on our work and revise our work practices.
- We will empower all those in MSLETB to work in a collaborative manner to maximise the value of the service we provide to our learners.
- We trust all those in MSLETB to act with integrity and behave ethically.
- We will seek out opportunities to enhance communication with our learners and colleagues.